FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AT OUR CALL CENTRE
Yes, it is possible to take an on-site or a remote proctored electronic exam.
What should I take to the exam vizsgára?”
- Official identity card issued by the authorities
- Email confirmation shown on a device
- Student identity card for student discount validation
- In case of a foreign language exam, dictionary issued by a publisher (only in case of an on-site proctored exam)
You can enquire about the availability on phone: +36 30 611 4242
The invoice about the examination fee contains all the information needed for the transfer. The invoice number should be stated in the comment field.
Full-time students get a discount of 30%. To legally prove that you are a student, you must bring your student identity card to the exam and present it. For part-time students (evening training, correspondence training) this discount does not apply. To get the student discount, the invoice - containing the 30% discount - must be issued in the name of the student. We are not in the position to issue an invoice with a student discount in the name of a company.
If the examinee officially indicates (via email) their request to review their exam paper, HTB will examine the possibility of this within 10 days after the exam. HTB is not always in a position to provide insight into the examination paper. If the review is feasible, the place and time are determined by the Certification Body of HTB. The examinee cannot take or copy the corrected exam, in any form. Consultation is not possible during the review.
You will receive your certification within 30 days after the settlement of the invoice.
Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your issue.
"I cannot find my electronic certification. Can it be resent?"
Yes, HTB undertakes to resend the certifications in PDF format via email. Please contact Krisztina Tim (email@example.com). Nonetheless, we suggest you accept that your data are uploaded to the SCR system so you can anytime and anywhere see what ISTQB exams you have.
Usually, we send our feedback about the registration within 1-2 days. At the latest, we notify everyone on the first working day after the registration deadline.
- Please read our information letter sent after the registration deadline carefully.
- You will receive a system-specific guide from the respective exam system no later than 48 hours before the exam. This will include instructions on the necessary technical preparation and the process of starting the exam. Be sure to read the guide and the help information provided here carefully.
- If the examination system requires, you must perform a technical system check before the exam. We recommend that you execute this check 1-2 days before the exam to find any missing requirement.
- If the examination system requires, you must also use a smartphone during the exam. For this you will find detailed instructions in the information mail sent by the examination system.
- Please refer to our exam regulations for expectations regarding the location of the exam.
- Our examination proctors are available 15 minutes before the exam and will guide you through the technical setup. Don’t worry, the setup will not reduce the time available for the examination. The exam starts when you are ready, you will have the control.
Yes, when there is no employer who could verify the entire 18 months. Time periods verified by different companies are accumulated.
Examination fees can be settled by bank transfer. The examination-candidate pays against the invoice issued by HTB by the deadline stated on the invoice. Contrary to previous years, the examination fee is always invoiced before the exam.
The invoice is sent out the week after the registration deadline via email to the address stated on the registration form.
Examinees receive their results immediately in case of an electronic exam or within 10 working days after the paper-based exam.
Please, write an email to Krisztina Tim (firstname.lastname@example.org), and attach the proof of the payment.
In case of on-site proctored exams, only a printed dictionary can be used as an exclusive aid.
Unlike locally supervised exams, the use of assistive devices is not allowed in remote supervised exams (dictionary, calculator, draft sheet, etc.). The only exception to this rule is the use of a small, erasable board during a remotely supervised exam.
The candidate must ensure that the technical conditions for remote supervision are met.
In the case of a remotely supervised exam, the candidate is obliged to appear and log in to the examination system 15 minutes before the start of the examination, in an outfit that meets the general requirements of an in-person exam. In the case of a remotely supervised exam, the candidate will receive the result immediately upon completion of the exam.
Our examination rules contain further details about the rules for locally and remotely supervised exam types.
Unfortunately, not. It is not possible to pay it in person.
Contact person related to billing: (email@example.com)
For all of the exams, the cancellation of the registration is free of charge until the registration deadline. After that, if the exam is officially canceled (via email) until the day before the exam, then the HTB issues an invoice of minus 50% of the examination fee, which is sent via email. The remaining 50% of the examination fee is transferred back to the bank account we received it from.
If the candidate asks to reschedule the exam between the registration deadline and the day before the exam, meaning that they apply for a later examination (within 4 months) whilst canceling their current exam, then the HTB issues an invoice only for the rescheduling fee, which is 25% of the examination fee.
Since 2019, certification is sent in a PDF format provided with a digital stamp, simultaneously with the notification about the positive result. In case you would like to get a printed certificationas well, send your request in a response email along with your mailing address. The cost and postage of the printed certification: 5000 HUF + VAT, the invoice of which is sent in an email.
It is possible in a previously agreed time, where appropriate.